Biennale Program Tuition and Fees
Program cost of $6,500 (U.S. dollars) includes:
- Tuition and program fees for 6 credit experience
- Accommodations (double occupancy) (refundable security of $300 required)
- Entrance Fee to the Biennale Festival and vaporetto (water bus) tickets in Venice.
- Pre-departure guides and orientation materials
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Emergency phone, advisor, and wireless internet access during program
- Up to two weeks of free Marist housing in Florence, for students who wish to spend time in Florence prior to the start of the Venice Biennale program.
COSTS NOT INCLUDED:
- Roundtrip airfare to Venice, Italy
- Meals and misc. living expenses
- Personal expenses, transportation and excursions
- Passport or Visa expenses