Master's Degree Admission
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Marist Florence Branch Campus.
The Admission Committee welcomes applications. Below you will find a link to the application and the required documents.
- Complete Application
- Three letters of recommendations
- Current résumé
- Written statement of purpose
- Official bachelor degree transcript (official English translation into the US system)
- English Proficiency Exam results (for non-native English-speaking students) one of the following exams is required.
TOEFL - Students must submit a minimum score of 550 on the paper based TOEFL exam or a 213 on the computer based TOEFL or an 80 on the Internet based TOEFL exam.
IELTS - Students must submit a minimum score of 6.5
All test scores must come directly from the Testing Service to Marist College. Note: the Marist report code is 2400. Copies of test scores will delay the admission process since an I20 will not be issued without official documents.
* Please note: TOEFL or IELTS scores must be less than two years old from the first day of class at the proposed term of entry in order to be valid.
The Museum Studies degree enrolls students for the Fall start only.
There are two application deadlines, please choose one:
- Early Action December 15th
- Regular Decision March 10th
Please send all documents to:
Office of Graduate Admission
3399 North Rd.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Please contact the admission office with any questions.
Phone: (845) 575-3800