Marist-LdM Degree Program Refund Policy & Calendar
Degree Programs Tuition/Fee Withdrawal Policy
As engagements with instructors and other provisions for education are made well in advance by Marist-LdM, the following refund policy has been established:
The student must contact Marist-LdM programs in writing (via their Marist e-mail account) to officially withdraw or take a leave of absence. Withdrawals are calculated based on the date of the e-mail correspondence. Upon receipt of the e-mail students will be required to complete a withdrawal form in order to complete the withdrawal process. Simply notifying the classroom instructor of your plans is insufficient.
Tuition & Fees Refund Policy
- Students may receive a full refund of all tuition and fees paid, minus the initial $500.00 non-refundable program payment, 30 days or more before the program start date.
- Students will not be refunded any amount of the tuition or fees from 30 days before the program start date, as all fees will have been paid on the student's behalf. In addition, students who have an outstanding balance and withdraw during this time will still be responsible for any remaining balance.
- Marist-LdM students enrolled in on-line courses hosted by the Poughkeepsie campus will be responsible for following the Poughkeepsie refund policy for these courses. More information regarding withdrawal policies for on-line courses can be obtained from the registrar's office.
Housing Refund Policy
- Students who select housing through Marist-LdM and withdraw 60 days prior to the start of the semester will not be responsible for the cost of housing.
- Students who withdraw from housing less than 60 days prior to the start of the semester will be responsible for the full cost of housing.