Admission to The Florence, Italy Undergraduate Study Abroad Program
Marist Italy Bachelor's Degree Admissions and Application Information
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Marist Florence, Italy Campus. The Marist College Florence, Italy Branch Campus offers a unique educational experience for undergraduate students looking to study abroad. Marist College, in partnership with the Lorenzo de Medici (LdM), offers four-year bachelor’s degrees in Studio Art, Art History, Conservation Studies, Digital Media, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Italian Language and a Certificate in Fine Arts.
The Admission Committee welcomes your application to the undergraduate Florence, Italy Bachelor’s degree program. Below you will find the list of required documents for a completed application.
Due to Italian law, all non-European Union citizens must be 18 years of age in order to enroll at the Florence campus.
Florence Italy Application and Admissions Requirements
Please submit the following:.
- Complete Application:
- Submit official Secondary School transcript (official English translation into the US system)
- Personal Essay
- Two letters of recommendation for freshmen applicants, one letter for transfer applicants
- Activity sheet/Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Forward official results of the SAT or ACT exam if you want the Admission Committee to consider your scores. Marist is SAT/ACT optional.
- English Proficiency Exam results (for non-native English-speaking students) One of the following exams is required.
- TOEFL - Students must submit a minimum score of 550 on the paper based TOEFL exam or a 213 on the computer based TOEFL or an 80 on the Internet based TOEFL exam.
- IELTS - Students must submit a minimum score of 6.5
All test scores must come directly from the Testing Service to Marist College. Note: the Marist report code is 2400. Copies of test scores will delay the admission process since an I20 will not be issued without official documents.
* Please note: TOEFL or IELTS scores must be less than two years old from the first day of class at the proposed term of entry in order to be valid.
- If you are applying for Studio Art, Interior Design, or Fashion Design, please complete and submit the corresponding portfolio requirements.
Applications are processed and reviewed on a rolling basis.
The preferred deadlines are:
- Fall: June 15th
- Spring: November 15th
Please send all documents to:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
3399 North Rd.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Please contact the admission office with any questions.