Marist’s Branch Campus is located in the center of the beautiful Tuscan city Florence. It is an amazing place to live and learn. Florence has been a source of inspiration for many visitors, and continues to be a leading destination for artists around the world.
Reasons why students choose to study in Florence:
- It is the second largest study abroad destination for English speaking students
- Florence is a living learning environment
- It is a global city with a small-town community feel
- Florence offers convenient access to the rest of western Europe
- It is the birth place of the Renaissance